But what in the world did he say?
So here goes; seven things that Joakim Noah may have said when he was ejected against the Kings:
1. I am blocking you, you, you, you, and you on Facebook!
2. Peyton Manning is a great quarterback damn it!
3. I told you we should have let this team move to Seattle! They'd be too high to play if we had!
4. I don't get the Obamacare website. Will you, you, you, you or you help me?
5. Man, I'm tired of playing. Can you kick me out of the game please; I'll make it look good.
6. For the last time my last name is not Phoenix!
7. Do you want to be like Mike? How about you? or you? or you? or you?